This site is a service of the Vipassana Fellowship.
- To promote the teachings of the Buddha as recorded in the Pali Canon and to encourage their application in daily life.
- To promote the practice of Vipassana and Samatha meditation within a Buddhist framework.
- To provide guidance and support to isolated people worldwide who wish to explore the Buddha's path.
- Vipassana.com - a web site that has been offering authentic teachings online since 1997.
- Tiratana Meditation Course - a 90 day online meditation course that introduces samatha and vipassana meditation practices.
- Buddhist Homelands Scheme - a free program for meditators in South Asia.
- The Vipassana Fellowship Audio series